Friday, December 16, 2005

Welcome

Hello My Social Network!

Welcome to my blog. I am not sure what its theme and purpose will be. I am just going to let it evolve and not set any boundaries just yet.

Right now I am back home in Holland working (trying to) on my masters thesis on the current functionings of decentralization and affirmative action in Mumbai. Also, as I have been invited to present a paper next month at a conference in Mumbai on urban governance, I am working on that as well. I am really looking forward to returning to Mumbai as I had a great experience there and its a very dynamic city!!!

I hope you will visit my blog from time to time and please bear with me will I figure this mode of communication and information out ;-)

Happy Holidays from Tara, Jaco, and Neo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home